Monday, October 14, 2013

Top 3 places I want to travel with my mom. :)



 

  • Incheon, South Korea
As you can see, Incheon is very beautiful! Also, the etymology of Incheon being "wise river"  makes me curious about the place! I'm from Marikina after all which has a river as its "watermark."

  • Kalibo (Boracay)

 I've been here last 2007 and I must say that this beach is awesome. I actually miss the sand castles and the seaweeds. :)



  • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'm really curious to visit Malaysia!  i want to see its famous landmarks and also I'm curious about the people of this country. Do I look like them? :)



Good thing there's a very affordable way to visit them with AirAsia & Zest’s partnership , AirAsia Zest - the rebranded Zest Air.


Offering Filipinos more choices, better value and enhanced services across a combined, larger network.


Choose AirAsia Zest  for flights to:

  • Travel in the Philippines with AirAsia
    • Cebu, Davao, Kalibo (Boracay), Puerto Princesa, Tagbilaran, Cagayan De Oro
  • Travel in Asia with AirAsia
    • Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Shanghai, Incheon



      Image Sources: Wikipedia, Wikimedia


No comments:

Post a Comment