Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What's with September 11?

So again I started this day with lack of sleep and as soon I prepared a hot cup of chocolate, I turned on the desktop.
I checked the bank of my Bubblews and luckily it hit 25.12$ if I'm not mistaken. And since I haven't got my 2nd redemption... and I have a bad sense of time, I jot down the date Sept. 11 to my yellow notebook and wrote 3rd redemption.

But what is my first thought about September 11?

Actually so many.

My birthday. 2 months from now, I'll be turning 22. I should act mature. I shouldn't regressed to my old self just because I activated my main account in Facebook.

My elementary classmate's birthday. Upon choosing my main account to be logged-in, I never saw a birthday reminder about his birthday. Instead, I saw that today is the birthday of my generous aunt. Generous in a way that she doesn't forget her debt of gratitude to my grandmother by returning the favor to us.

September 11 attack. 

"The September 11 attacks (also referred to as September 11, September 11th, or 9/11) were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks launched by the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda upon the United States in New York City and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area on Tuesday, September 11, 2001."

I remembered so many stories about the incident and how did it affect everything even the restriction of some episodes in Pokemon. Also, some people spread some images of the event that has face of a demon. Some people shared something about if you fold a dollar, there's something that will happen to the image that is connected to the 9/11 attack. Lastly, I know some Filipinos died because of the incident. I remember a footage shown in the news where people are shouting. What a horrible memory.

Prayers for the souls of those who died.

Remembering 9/11

Photo courtesy of Wikipedia
+911 +September

No comments:

Post a Comment