Sunday, September 8, 2013

Why Lamps!? By Ryan Higa



It's been a bad day for me and I actually wrote in my paper. "Watch Ryan Higa." Now, the long wait is over! He posted two videos (nigahiga and HigaTV channels)

Before you read this, watch the video first here : youtu.be/9hqIy3K5nUg

So, this video is all about lamps and Ryan reaching 10M subscribers. Sure there's a lot of puns, it's his edge. but what caught my attention is the stop motion video that reminded me of FU Music. (The longest filming ever yet - youtu.be/SicBgPWcFbQ ) Actually, I just started doing a marathon of Internet Icon S1 last August 2013. So if you watched that at YOMYOMF network, you'll get me. Anyway, it's really cute and touching. I really had the comment, I crie everytiem because it's really touching. Ryan made an analogy about his fans not being fans but lamps. on a serious note, at the end of the video, you'll see his statement about posted video 7 years ago thinking that no one would watch it. I really find it touching. Congratulation Ryan Higa :)


P.S. I really plan to make a Filipino Community for Ryan Higa. A campaign where Filipinos should not just watch Ryan Higa but make a Youtube account then subscribe to him! So that 1 day, Ryan will visit Philippines. I actually saw a fanpage about Ryan Higa Philippines to see if someone did it already. :)

+RyanHiga
+Nigahiga
+Lamps


I'll try to improve this article sometime 'cause my situation is kind of hard right now. :0

(screenshot taken from the HD vid)

No comments:

Post a Comment