Sunday, September 22, 2013

Agents of Secret Stuff by Ryan Higa and Wong Fu Productions Review / Not-so-witty comments

So last Thursday I finally decided to watch Agents of Secret Stuff even though I have a long quiz that day just before an hour because I haven’t watch Ryan Higa’s videos lately.
(From my yellow paper.)

Please watch the short film first before reading this or I bet you happen to be here because you googled a review.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMy-6RtoOVU‎

The movie started with Ryan being stepped on..Then quickly it shifted to him being impatient of being an A.S.S. or Agent of Secret Stuff. I like the play on words and the subtle double meaning giving it a comedic feel. Actually every minute you’ll laugh you’re __ out because of the jokes and the puns. So let’s go to the story, So Aden was given a task to protect a girl named Taylor without knowing why. If I remember it correctly, after 30 minutes, he’ll find out why. (Because the movie is 35 minutes long.) I find the story being a story of a person who doesn’t live a normal life relatable. I mean, I also have trust issues so I get the personality of the protagonist. It’s funny I can relate somehow to the protagonist so that you’ll laugh how naïve he was about simple things like handshake. The lines were delivered well.

I’ll elaborate more with

*flashback
*acronyms
*reference
*acting
*trivia

NEXT TIME :)

+Higaholics
+Nigahiga
+RyanHiga

P.S. Sorry for being not that active. I'm saving my notifs as html so i won't lost it. It's our midterm yet I'm making it up to check Bubblews :)

No comments:

Post a Comment