Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ryan Higa’s The Christmas Ninja



watch it first! www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHPGP5tKWo




So I decided to watch this video because I thought it was hilarious because of the thumbnail but to realize that it’s a video about doing random act of kindness. 

It’s really heart-warming to see Ryan giving happiness to every people he gives gifts to. Well, it’s not like that I’m not kind. Actually I even brought my yellow pad paper at room and let my classmates get to the point that the only thick carton paper is left after 2 days.

 Like what Ryan said on his video, a random act of kindness might change the mind of a person who’s going to make some crime. 

So, let’s try doing a random act of kindness. 





+higaholics


+Nigahiga

Screenshot from the video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment